Adam eats coleslaw, french fries, fish, seafood cakes and Ethan eats sunflower butter and fruit spread sandwiches.
Ethan sleeps in the SUV after a rough night. He kept Adam up past 8pm talking and thrashing in the back of the motorhome. Adam sleeps in the bathroom hallway for naps and at night. Ethan slept the first night with me on the couch and the second night he wanted to sleep on the floor like Daddy, in Uncle Matt's spot. Uncle Matt decided waking up at 6am wasn't cool and opted to tent camp nearby. Dave and I would have gone with him if we had sleeping bags, though I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa would find us.
We had wonderful meals out, bbq on the beach, shrimp cocktails in the motorhome, margaritas, and lots of sightseeing. It was a great trip and wonderful to have at least four people around to entertain/distract the kids at all times. I got to go jog on the beach in the morning (until I almost got stuck on the way back because of the high tide), workout in the gym, swim in the pool, and nap occasionally.
We toured the Tillamook Cheese Factory, saw Depoe Bay, Newport, Lincoln City, went to the Newport Aquarium (quite impressive!), checked out the Air Museum, and chilled with the Grandparents and Uncle Matt quite a bit.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment