Saturday, July 18, 2009

We have movement!!

He crawls backwards! It's usually when he's crying, but hey it's a start! He has been sooo clingy lately. If I put him down to play with toys and then go maybe 10 feet away to wash his dishes, he freaks out! He wants me close enough to touch. He often spends time trying to jump in my lap. He's a total Mama's boy, unlike his big brother at this age. G didn't care who held him or where he was.

Unlike his brother, Adam is still a good sleeper . However we did have a spell of difficulty. Just like his buddy Kyle, he started to scream whenever I put him down in his crib. He would immediately stop if I picked him up. Previously he would just insert his thumb and roll to his side and drift off to sleep. But he started to scream bloody murder, roll all the way over to his stomach which would make him even more angry and eventually he would fall asleep. Luckily that phase only lasted a week or so and now he seems to be back to his chill self.

No comments: